06 Dec The Habits of Highly Effective CEOs
Posted at 15:21h in Advice
What makes a CEO more successful than the rest? According to CEO World, these top 10 habits of highly effective CEOs are the key to success!
- They wake up early – really early (between 4am & 5am).
- They drink a bottle of water as soon as they wake.
- They exercise to reduce stress & stay sharp.
- They work on key priorities first thing in the morning when their body is rested.
- They read the news to stay informed and have information on hand to motivate and teach.
- They organise themselves with the set intention to be ahead of the game every day.
- They arrange early meetings when people are most creative.
- They meditate to release stress and free the mind.
- Understand and know their limits and ask for help – success is a team sport!
- They embrace chaos and failure in order to learn.
- They invest in family and personal time – self-care is sacred.
Find the right CEO for your digital enterprise
Hannington Tame are the experts in digital CEO recruitment – if you would like us to headhunt the very best talent for your ecommerce business, get in touch today!
Read related articles